Imagine the perfect combination of privacy and a vibrant down-to-earth community. Imagine being close to everything with your own oasis for relaxation and accomplishing what you want to accomplish. Imagine welcoming friends to your home and making new friends nearby. A place where you can simply be yourself. A place were each person’s story matters.
Residents at United Zion Retirement Community enjoy this reality every day, and you can too!
Each cottage has one-level living plus a walkout daylight basement for extra space for hobbies, storage or living space. Hilltop views from the back deck of Lancaster County farms. No longer worry about housekeeping (housekeeping services is provided once a month) or house maintenance. Our easily walkable campus means that dining options, wellness amenities, salon services, and more are never far away.
- One-floor living in a variety of sizes and floor plans
- A walkout daylight basement to expand your possibilities
- Well-appointed kitchens with beautiful views
- Front porch and back deck for relaxing and entertaining
- Convenient, attached garage on 2 bedroom homes