Thank you to our sponsors, judges and everyone that came out to our 2020 Car Cruise on October 6th at St. James Catholic Church – 505 Woodcrest Ave, Lititz, PA 17543. It was a success. We raised a lot of money for benevolent care at United Zion Retirement Community.
The Car Cruise raises funds for United Zion’s benevolent care which provides resources enabling United Zion to continue the same quality of care and daily assistance, should a resident’s own resources become inadequate to cover the full cost of care.
2020 Car Cruise Winners:
- Best Accessory: Fred Eberly, 1933 Chevy Panel
- Oldest Vehicle: Doug and Sharon Rambler, 1923 T-Bucket Ford
- Best Use of a Stripe: Doug and Sharon Rambler, 1923 T-Bucket Ford
- Best Use of Fin: Russ and Pat Galbaugh, 1957 Chevy Bel Air
- Family Heirloom: Ed Shirk, 1970 Dodge Charger
- Best Restoration: Curtis Houchinn, 1967 Karmann Ghia
- Best Racing Car: JR Hershey, 1998 Chevy
- People’s Choice: Dave Sailer, BMW Isetta 1958
- Best Interior: Dave & Linda Dowd, Dodge Convertible 1955
- Best Theme/Paint: Doug Garman, Ford Tudor 1932
- Best Motorcycle: Scott Brumbach, Harley Davidson 2017
- Best Convertible: Don & Lynn Krushinski, 1955 Ford T-Bird
- Best Car: Donny Hummau, 1955 Chevy
- Best Truck: Kennet Heiser, 1954 Chevy 3100
- Mayor’s Choice: Patrick Trinkle, 1948 Buick
- CEO’s Choice: Russ & Pat Galbough, 1957 Chevy Bel Air
- Best in Show: Mark Will, Chevy Impala 1962
Music entertainment was provided by DJ Kenny Rose of Roses Entertainment.
Looking for information on 2021 Car Cruise, contact Marketing at (717) 626-2071 or email email@example.com.
Thank You to our 2020 Sponsors