Date Change: NOW THURSDAY AUGUST 19TH at 6PM
Location: Lancaster Evangelical Free Church, 419 Pierson Rd, Lititz, PA 17543
Registration: Day of Event show vehicle entry is a suggested donation of $25. First 100 registrants are guaranteed a goodie bag with dashboard plaque.
Show cars must be parked by 5:45PM as judging starts at 6PM. Vehicles may arrive as early as 4:30PM.Enter Your Car Today
Thank You to our 2021 Sponsors
The Car Cruise raises funds for United Zion’s benevolent care which provides resources enabling United Zion to continue the same quality of care and daily assistance, should a resident’s own resources become inadequate to cover the full cost of care.
Become a Sponsor for 2022
2021 Car Cruise Winners
- Best Accessory – Kent Rebman, 1930 Ford A Coupe
- Best Use of a Flame – Don Engle, 2002 Honda Gold Wing 1800
- Oldest Vehicle – Steve Risk, 1930 Ford Truck
- Best Use of a Stripe – Harold Martin, 1964 Mercury K-Comet
- Best Use of a Fin – Keith Lehman, 1959 Ford Galaxie
- Family Heirloom – Brubaker, Inc, 1941 Chevy Truck
- Best Restoration – Dennis Sipe, 1946 Dodge Pick Up
- Best Racing Car – James Stuck, 2020 Chevy Corvette
- Best Muscle Car (or Hot Rod) – Ken Harnish, 1965 Chevy Chevelle
- Best Modern Performance – James Stuck, 2020 Corvette
- Best Modified – Glenn Spangler, 1931 Nash Roadster
- Best Original – Keith Lehman, 1959 Ford Galaxie 500
- Best Antique Car (before 1965) – Scott Norton, 1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air
- Best Classic Car (1965-1975) – Mark Smith, Firebird, 1967 Pontiac
- Best Interior – Bill Michaels, 1971 Ford Bronco
- Best Theme / Paint – Keith Lehman, 1959 Ford Galaxie 500
- Best Motorcycle – Gerald Sauder, 1957 Matchless 600
- Best Convertible – Peter Panders, 1954 Cadillac Convertible
- Best Truck – John Riggs, 1937 Chevy Pick Up
- Best Car – Bill Leighty, 1970 Jaguar E-Type
- Chief Executive Officer’s Choice – Terry Grube, 1955 Studebaker E-12
- Mayor’s Choice – Donald Strohm, 1973 Plymouth Satellite
- Best in Show – Dale Ober, 1970 Ford Mach 1
Photos from Past Car Cruise Events
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What happens if it rains on the day of the car show and cruise?
If inclement weather, we will make the call by 12 Noon on August 17th and post the change of date on this webpage as well as our social media accounts. We will also send an email to all pre-registered attendees. The rain date is August 19th.
- Can I donate even if I do not plan on attending the event?
Yes, you can donate if you are not attending – either online or by mailing at check to United Zion Retirement Community Attn: Car Cruise 722 Furnace Hills Pk Lititz PA 17543. We will also have a place for donations at the event for those coming to see the vehicles.
- What kind of food trucks will be featured at the Car Cruise?
We will have 3 food trucks: Bricker’s Famous French Fries, Johnny Boys and Lickity Split. Bricker’s Famous Fries has been voted the #1 French Fry Truck by York Sunday News for the last 10 years. They have fresh cut French fries, chicken tenders and more. All made with all natural ingredients and using 100% soybean oil. Johnny Boys features meatballs, ham balls, chicken cordon bleu balls, pulled pork balls with a selection of sauces including marinara, white, crab, buffalo ranch, barbecue, sweet chili, or sweet & sour. Make it a meal by adding a side of mashed potatoes or mac ’n cheese; or putting it on a hero or penne. Lickity Split has been scooping hand dipped ice cream since 1994. From milk shakes to sundaes, with flavors like Black Raspberry to Salted Caramel Truffle, there is something for everyone. Please note that all food trucks donate a portion of their proceeds to United Zion’s benevolent care.
- When should I arrive if I am entering a vehicle?
We ask that all show cars are parked by 5:45PM so the judges can start at 6PM sharp. We guarantee goodie bags and dashboard plaques to the first 100 entries. However, you can pre-register your entry online. You can arrive as early as 4:30PM.
- Do I have to pre-register my vehicle?
You do not need to pre-register the vehicle you want to enter. However, we do such a minimum donation of $25 (cash or check) if you enter the day of the show.
- I’m just coming to see the cars and eat at the food trucks, do I need to pay?
The Car Cruise is open to the public for free. So come on down and enjoy some good music, tasty food and amazing vehicles.
- I want to pre-register my vehicle but I don’t want to pay online
If you want to pre-register but pay with cash or check, you can stop by our front desk for a form or email email@example.com for the form that can be mailed in. Please note that we need your entry by August 10th.
- When does pre-registration end?
Pre-registration will close on August 10th.