United Zion Retirement Community is a place where you can invest your skills, experience, and passion for making a difference on a daily basis. We have a 110+ year reputation for excellent, caring service and healthy team-member interaction.
We are a nonprofit, faith-based community offering a continuum of care including independent living cottages and apartments, personal care, skilled nursing and therapeutic rehabilitation services. Our mission is to provide superior quality services to the aging, based on Christian principles, in a loving and caring community, encouraging independence, promoting wellness, and preserving human dignity.
United Zion Retirement Community is a “person-centered” community: team members know each resident, honor their story, and offer daily care that meets them where they are. We seek team members who are technically skilled and able to embody the loving and caring that’s central to our mission. We respect residents and each other as a team, working together towards common goals in order to provide the utmost care while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and quality service.
We welcome the interest of not only RNs, LPNs, and CNAs but also the full range of team member functions such as Dining Services, Environmental Services, and administration.
Our benefit package includes (note: benefits are subject to eligibility requirements):
- Paid Time Off (PTO) with separate Jury Duty and Bereavement Leaves
- Shift Differentials (for applicable positions)
- PTO Conversion Option
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, with company match
- Selection of Medical Plans to choose from, with options for Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (H.S.A.s and F.S.A.s)
- Rock Medical Membership
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance – Employee, Spouse, and Child
- Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Education Award Program (tuition assistance)
- In-Service Training
- Attendance and Vacation Bonuses
- Discounts on identity theft protection, legal services, gym and wholesale store memberships
United Zion Retirement Community (UZRC) is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. All services provided, referrals made, and employment actions are made without regard to age, sex, race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, handicap, or other characteristics, as prohibited by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made for handicapped persons to enable them to perform the duties outlined in their position description. Complaints of discrimination may be filed with the Bureau of Civil Rights Compliance Department of Public Welfare; The Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission; or the Office for Civil Rights, Department of Health and Human Services.