Date: Tuesday August 17th at 6PM, rain date Thursday, August 19th.
Location: Lancaster Evangelical Free Church, 419 Pierson Rd, Lititz, PA 17543
Registration: Online pre-registration is open with a suggested donation of $20 per show vehicle entry. First 100 pre-registrants are guaranteed a goodie bag with dashboard plaque.
Day of event suggested donation per entry is $25.Enter Your Car Today
Thank You to our 2021 Sponsors
The Car Cruise raises funds for United Zion’s benevolent care which provides resources enabling United Zion to continue the same quality of care and daily assistance, should a resident’s own resources become inadequate to cover the full cost of care.
Become a Sponsor
2020 Car Cruise Winners
- Best Accessory: Fred Eberly, 1933 Chevy Panel
- Oldest Vehicle: Doug and Sharon Rambler, 1923 T-Bucket Ford
- Best Use of a Stripe: Doug and Sharon Rambler, 1923 T-Bucket Ford
- Best Use of Fin: Russ and Pat Galbaugh, 1957 Chevy Bel Air
- Family Heirloom: Ed Shirk, 1970 Dodge Charger
- Best Restoration: Curtis Houchinn, 1967 Karmann Ghia
- Best Racing Car: JR Hershey, 1998 Chevy
- People’s Choice: Dave Sailer, BMW Isetta 1958
- Best Interior: Dave & Linda Dowd, Dodge Convertible 1955
- Best Theme/Paint: Doug Garman, Ford Tudor 1932
- Best Motorcycle: Scott Brumbach, Harley Davidson 2017
- Best Convertible: Don & Lynn Krushinski, 1955 Ford T-Bird
- Best Car: Donny Hummau, 1955 Chevy
- Best Truck: Kennet Heiser, 1954 Chevy 3100
- Mayor’s Choice: Patrick Trinkle, 1948 Buick
- CEO’s Choice: Russ & Pat Galbough, 1957 Chevy Bel Air
- Best in Show: Mark Will, Chevy Impala 1962
Photos from Past Car Cruise Events
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What happens if it rains on the day of the car show and cruise?
If inclement weather, we will make the call by 12 Noon on August 17th and post the change of date on this webpage as well as our social media accounts. We will also send an email to all pre-registered attendees. The rain date is August 19th.
- Can I donate even if I do not plan on attending the event?
Yes, you can donate if you are not attending – either online or by mailing at check to United Zion Retirement Community Attn: Car Cruise 722 Furnace Hills Pk Lititz PA 17543. We will also have a place for donations at the event as well for those coming to see the vehicles.
- What kind of food trucks will be featured at the Car Cruise?
We will have 3 food trucks: Bricker’s Famous French Fries, Johnny Boys and Lickity Split. Bricker’s Famous Fries has been voted the #1 French Fry Truck by York Sunday News for the last 10 years. They have fresh cut French fries, chicken tenders and more. All made with all natural ingredients and using 100% soybean oil. Johnny Boys features meatballs, ham balls, chicken cordon bleu balls, pulled pork balls with a selection of sauces including marinara, white, crab, buffalo ranch, barbecue, sweet chili, or sweet & sour. Make it a meal by adding a side of mashed potatoes or mac ’n cheese; or putting it on a hero or penne. Lickity Split has been scooping hand dipped ice cream since 1994. From milk shakes to sundaes, with flavors like Black Raspberry to Salted Caramel Truffle, there is something for everyone. Please note that all food trucks donated a portion of their proceeds to United Zion’s benevolent care.
- When should I arrive if I am entering a vehicle?
We ask that all show cars are parked by 5:45PM so the judges can start at 6PM sharp. We guarantee goodie bags and dashboard plaques to the first 100 entries. However, you can pre-register your entry online. You can arrive as early as 4:30PM.
- Do I have to pre-register my vehicle?
You do not need to pre-register the vehicle you want to enter. However, we do such a minimum donation of $25 (cash or check) if you enter the day of the show.
- I’m just coming to see the cars and eat the food trucks, do I need to pay?
The Car Cruise is open to the public for free. So come on down and enjoy some good music, tasty food and amazing vehicles.
- I want to pre-register my vehicle but I don’t want to pay online
If you want to pre-register but pay with a check or in cash, you can stop by our front desk for a form or email email@example.com for the form that can be mailed in. Please note that we need your entry by August 7th.
- When does pre-registration end?
Pre-registration will close on August 10th.