You are cordially invited . . .
Dessert Social & New Apartment Reveal
Thursday, September 28
6:30pm – 7:30pm
In the Community Room
United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 (Get Directions Here)
Questions? Contact Becky Link at (717) 627-8421
Imagine the perfect combination of privacy and a vibrant community. Imagine being close to everything with your own oasis for relaxing and getting things done. Imagine welcoming friends to your home and making new friends nearby. We are building 10 new independent senior living apartments and taking reservations for expected move-in during May 2018.
This informal dessert social is a warmly welcoming place to enjoy culinary treats, good conversation, and learn the look, floor plans, and pricing for our new apartment offerings.
6 vista apartments offer surrounding views from the second floor of our hilltop location. 4 garden apartments include the added convenience of front door access to parking and the outdoors.
Designed with an open floor plan kitchen-living area, each one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment offers everyday elegance along with the security of the indoor walkable connection to dining options, wellness amenities, chapel, salon services, and more.
A welcoming and down-to-earth culture is part of what you can expect of life lived from a home base at United Zion. You’re free to be yourself, and your story matters.
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- From 725 square feet to 525 square feet
- Open floor plan kitchen and living area
- Choice of hilltop views or ground floor walk-out
- Indoor walkability to dining, wellness, chapel, salon, and more
What our residents are saying about United Zion:
- “It is easy to get to know your neighbors, do what you want to do, and a great place to do volunteering too.” – Jane Snavely
- “I love the layout of my apartment. My neighbors made me feel welcome from day one.” – Jackie Rowell
- “Our life here has given us greater independence. We welcome all to join us.” – Nino Pesce
Need more information? Give us a call today at (717) 627-8421.